LOVE ME LIKE THEY DO !!!!

Wild wind, take me with you
Here, these humans have made the love flew

Blissful birds, take me to your nest
Because there I find humanity, I wish to rest

Mesmerising music, hug me passionately
Need peace, this world no longer persist loyalty

Enormous ocean, make me the part of vast you
Before drowning in this demonic world, wish to drown in you

Stupendous sun, i'll shine when you are mine
People here makes me dim, whenever I try to shine

Strong soil- strength, calmness and positivity in your lawn
As you get stronger when you are stepped upon

Graceful God! Humans and nature are your creativity
Then why nature towards you shows relativity, and
Humans, are so demonic in reality ???!!



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UGLY GIRL IN AN INDIAN SOCIETY

DEATH IS UNEXPECTED 2020

Hindi Poem - AZAAD HOKAR BHI KAID HU MAY....