SHE IS A HUMAN, NOT A TOY........

My birth made me enter into a world of demons,
From abortion to bury, bury to female infanticide.
But there's something extreme in-
this inhuman world where I am being tied :(

I am being caged in an intangible bars,
This demonic society will not let me fly.
My body and soul full of scars,
No significance to my feelings, they order and I comply.

Demonic eyes looking at me full of lust.
Every girl once in a life have said - "WISH I WAS A BOY" ,
Rules are for girls not boys, accept it, its a must.
Lusty eyes glaring at me as if they are the owner and, I am their toy.

Saw me alone and made up his mind to enjoy.
I said " Please! NO! ", but the air was full of lust that my pleading words got burst.
He did what he shouldn't, no one raised their fingers,
since, he is a boy.....
He tore my body and soul,
and still I will be about to get cursed.....


My name got joined with slut, hoe and whore
Surrounded me with an innumerable accusations
Meanwhile he went to hunt the next toy, and persisted his explore....

No legal action took, as if nothing occurred,
Name along with Nirbhaya, Asifa and more....
Will the women stop getting inured,
Or the demons will climb the next floor ???

Never have they wondered, their mother and daughter is also a women ?
Never have they wondered, how hurtful it is ?
Never have they wondered, how brutal it is ?
Never have HE wondered- a demon like him can destroy someone whom he loves as well ?

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UGLY GIRL IN AN INDIAN SOCIETY

DEATH IS UNEXPECTED 2020

Hindi Poem - AZAAD HOKAR BHI KAID HU MAY....