ALL OF ME (Short poem)

all of me,john legend all of me,all of me piano,poem video,poem,love poems,sad poetry,short poems

A short poem about love and ignorance titled as "All of me", inspired by the song All of me by John legend. Every word, every picture, every tune has emotions. Feel it.

Title - ALL OF ME
Writer/ editor / everything - ME :p
Song - "ALL OF ME" by JOHN LEGEND


Because.....ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU.

Some more RECOMMENDED contents:-
1) Azaad hokar bhi kaid hu may  ( A Hindi poem video)
2) Ugly girl in an Indian society
3)She is just a teen mother / pregnant teen......

Instagram: @blogging_up_


all of me,john legend all of me,all of me piano,poem video,poem,love poems,sad poetry,short poems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UGLY GIRL IN AN INDIAN SOCIETY

PART- 2: She faced it because she was a girl living in an Indian society.....

YOU ARE NOT UGLY, NO ONE WAS !!!!