DEATH IS UNEXPECTED 2020

You may die today, tomorrow, or anytime soon.

happy,covid-19,life lesson,life lessons,lessons learned in life,lessons taught by life

Sounds too harsh, right? But it's the truth...

Where the number of Covid-19 patients is increasing rapidly, explosion, terror attack, fire, and many more knowns and unknowns incidents are/will be taking place this year. 2020

A year that everybody wants to skip.

I don't know when this scary world will no more be scary. I don't know when we no more have to stay away to stay close to someone. I don't know whether I'll be there to see the world after, where there will be no more viruses eagerly waiting to infect me and you.
I don't know how my body after death will be made to rest in peace. Will it be done by my family with all the rituals? Will I be made to rest along with other infected bodies due to lack of space, without being around my family for one last time

NOBODY wants to die. But we were born to be dead. Someday. Anyday. 
It can be a second, minute, day, or anytime later.  
Cherish about everything.

For the breath that you can feel in you now, for the life which made you feel the love of your mother, father, and many more special ones. 

Put on your favorite song, close your eyes, and go through the moments again when you had your first kiss, first love, the first sip of alcohol, night out with friends or the time when you tightly hugged your mother, father, or anybody and then realized that truly a single hug can heal all the pain.

You are lucky! You are loved!
Be happy about it. There might never be "next time" to do it.

                                                   KYA PATA "KAL HO NA HO"
happy,covid-19,life lesson,life lessons,lessons learned in life,lessons taught by life
Life lesson during Covid-19. Stay happy.

Recommendation:-
1) ALL OF ME
2)YOU ARE NOT UGLY, NO ONE WAS !
3) SHE IS JUST A TEEN MOTHER/PREGNANT TEEN....

Blog page:- BLOGGING UP
Instagram:- @blogging_up_   (Copy-paste it to find me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UGLY GIRL IN AN INDIAN SOCIETY

Hindi Poem - AZAAD HOKAR BHI KAID HU MAY....